Calendar is a multi-purpose workbench that perform various actions like
- View existing calendars in the model
- Generate new Calendars in the model (Including extending existing calendars)
The Calendar Workbench is displayed below
Throughput & WIP added to Load Details Chart
- The Load Details graph which is available as a drilldown from Capacity Report has additional options from the graph context menu to display the Throughput & WIP in the graph.
- Select the measure to display in the graph and pick the available graph type to be displayed.
Pivot View is now available as a workbench type to display reports.
Standard workbenches like Inventory Summary and Capacity Summary are based on pivot view.
Below is a sample pivot view.
Columns in Schema Wizard can be created from a CSV file that can be uploaded through Step 2 of the wizard.
- Click the Upload CSV button and select the csv file.
- The headers from the csv file are created as columns for the table.
- Betelgeuse 05/10
Preview Mode for TGrid & Pivot
Preview mode support added for TGrid & Pivot Workbenches.
Click on the preview button in TGrid or Pivot to open the preview panel at the bottom of the screen.
Required Fields indicated in Import
During Import of data into a Grid through the Import button available through Table options, the Import File popup now displays information to identify which fields are required fields for the destination table.